Thank You for Your Positive Testimonials!

Dr. Paul Bernstein and the staff at Bernstein Dental Care appreciate feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Michael I. for this five-star review, but we would like to thank him for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“I have been a patient of Dr. Bernstein since I was a child. Dr. Bernstein is the only dentist I trust to work on me. I am not an easy patient to have and throughout my life, I have changed doctors many, many times, but I have never changed my dentist. That is because Dr. Bernstein is my perfect doctor. He does not rush his patients out the door and you never feel like you're on an assembly line. If you ask him a question he will answer it thoroughly and go into specific details that most doctors would not. His work is absolutely meticulous. I know that if I am getting work done with Dr. Bernstein, the final product of the work will weather the test of time. And finally, Dr. Bernstein is just a nice guy; he actually cares about each and every one of his patients. I am honestly telling you, you cannot find a better dentist anywhere.”- Michael I. (Jan 15, 2018)


To leave a testimonial or to learn about the services we provide at the practice visit www.bernsteindentalcare.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Paul Bernstein of Bernstein Dental Care in Brooklyn, NY, call 718-833-9191.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Implants

Dental Avulsion - Traumatic Tooth Loss

Smoking with Sleep Apnea